Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

A tale of the Watermelon

In Glen Innes Garden we got to plant any vegetables or fruit. Same of the kids planting vegetables but i did a fruit and the fruit that I did was a watermelon.
------------------------------------------------------------

There was a little boy could Tukariri and one other little boy that ka and there's a girl could Nastassia and there's me Iraia. One day we went to the garden and my watermelon. Was as Huge as the hall I pulled and I pulled but that did not work Then I asked ka to help.  Me but it  didn’t work and i ask ka and that didn't work to then I ask Nastassia and we pulled and the the watermelon came out.
------------------------------------------------------------

And we had same watermelon.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment